13 replies to this topic

#1 Verdigris

Verdigris

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 605 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:19 PM

A close family member is in the hospital for attempting suicide (180 pills, 90 of which being Xanax), my car got sideswiped, I need a new car battery, I can't afford rent this month, I have a $4000+ hospital bill for only having bronchitis. And I just opened a credit card. It's been quite the month. :3

I am in high spirits though! So I'm not here to complain. Today has been great and only a few more weeks before school is done! AAAND I get to roadtrip down to Florida in January! And I'm making quiche right now. owo <3 numnum.

Cosplays!
-Officer Jenny (Pokemon)
-Dean Venture (Venture Bros.)
-Marceline (Adventure Time)
-Ramona (Scott Pilgrim)

#2 Verdigris

Verdigris

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 605 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

Now ranting that I made this pesto grilled cheese sandwich too pesto-y. The quiche is still good though.

LIFE IS HARD.

Cosplays!
-Officer Jenny (Pokemon)
-Dean Venture (Venture Bros.)
-Marceline (Adventure Time)
-Ramona (Scott Pilgrim)

#3 Clow Reed

Clow Reed

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Cosplaying, gaming, archery, kendo, and being a panda.

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

This year I can actually go to Ohayocon and not have to worry about a million things. I asked my boss for those days off and he said, "Weekends are nearly impossible to cover. You're gonna have to see if someone will switch with you." Problem is the only ones I can ask are pretty lazy and don't like working extra days.... If I can't find anyone I will flip a table. I will get it off, one way or another. Luckily we have some new people starting soon so hopefully I can tap into them for those days! *evil laughter*
Ohayocon '13 Cosplay
==============================
> Male Chell (or just test subject) - Portal 2
> Booker DeWitt - Bioshock Infinite
> OC Umbrella Corp. - Resident Evil

#4 TheDDRkid

TheDDRkid

Seasoned Veteran

• Members
  • Pip
  • 556 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

I'm having that weird feeling where you need to poop but you can't really poop but the feeling won't go away until you poop.
No more games.

#5 dpedaci

dpedaci

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

I spent far too much time putting a hoop in the bottom of a skirt, only to realize I was doing it wrong and didn't have enough fabric to do it the correct way. Although I think I may have managed a not very quick fix that will be adequate for Ohayocon.

#6 ffweatherman

ffweatherman

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

Forums, more like BOREums

YouTube Poop 6: APPROVED
Look for GenshiGrads HERE!

HappyFamireeProductionsBanner_zpse1515bd

Go to ^ this ^ and enjoy

#7 SpasticalSyndrome

SpasticalSyndrome

Now with a Squeaker! ‎( ゚ヮ゚)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,209 posts
  • Interests:Cosplaying, Photography, Reading, Drawing, Sewing, Gaming, Watching Anime, Making Props, Playing D&amp;D, and Magic the Gathering.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

Welp, I move out, and I still have family problems out the ass because my mom is dilusional. "HOW DARE YOU TEXT ME SAYING YOUR PHONE DIED WHEN I TRIED CALLING YOU!! I SAW ONLINE YOU TEXTED SOMEONE A HALF HOUR LATER SO I KNOW YOUR PHONE WASNT DEAD! SO IM SHUTTING OFF YOUR PHONE" uhhh what? I dont even.. but I guess this is the same woman I've seen with a gun to her head, which I stopped, and I've also stopped her from choking to death on her own vomit while passed out drunk. Shes the reason I'm not in college -which I LOVED- because she called me DAILY saying she was gonna kill herself, and after the two past instances I broke down from stress, and had to come home, WHERE SHE LET MY BROTHER KICK MY HEAD IN, THEN GAVE HIM MY BEDROOM WHILE I WAS ELSEWHERE HEALING! WHICH IS WHY I MOVED OUT! JUST STAHP MOM! STAHP IT! Also that feel when you suggest something to make people happy, and everyone misunderstands and treats you like a huge
Spoiler
when all you wanted to do was help. Its seriously makes me feel like a big pile of
Spoiler
. Between that and other mood killers, I dont even feel like finishing my cosplay OR going to the con. I think I'm going more out of obligation than anything at this point. If I don't cheer up soon then I probably wont finish my cosplay, which I was really proud of until I got in this slump. Now I feel like I'm looking at everything through crapvision.

Ohayocon Cosplays for 2014
Saya Takagi - HOTD: 100% (debuted last year!), Wanderer - Journey: 75%, Koto - Kyousougiga: 35%
Plans for Later 2014(Midoricon or Sakuracon): Short Hair Clavat - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
If you can read this, comment on my profile with a sentence about something squeaky.
Attended in 2013:
Ohayocon, Midoricon
Other Cosplays planned:
Rosalia, Sinon(all the costumes!), Sachi, and GGO Kirito - SAO, Heidiemarie, Eila and Neuroi - Strike Witches , Kokonoe - Blazblue, Pascal - Tales of Graces, "Vulcanus" - Disgaea 4, Hsien-ko - Nightwarriors.

#8 ImNewHere

ImNewHere

Super Sempai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4,904 posts
  • Interests:loads of stuff, too many things to mention here

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

My cat is paralyzed in his back legs and tail due to a blood clot. I have him on medicines, and have been to the vet. I have to take him to the vet again today after work too.
Hated by many, loved by few.....

I have loads of con pictures on my site from a bunch of different cons. If you have attended one, and you see your picture and want it full size PM me and let me know which one it is and where to send it.

Click me for Ohayocon 2013 pics. PM me with an email address and the pic you want and I will send you a full size pic.

I'm the Emperor of the Left Half of the Universe. Really! HOLY CRAP! When did I get old?

So, anyone want to be my girlfriend?

#9 RandyDragon

RandyDragon

Thunder Saber, Battle Action!!!!!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,499 posts
  • Interests:anime: FLCL<br />manga: Evangelion<br />music: Barenaked Ladies<br />sports: Hockey

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

My girlfriend dumped me over something ridiculous and now I have to move out by the end of next month. Only perk is I'm moving in with a co-worker and, if everything goes as I plan, after 5 long years...... FINALLY, THE DRAGON WILL RETURN TO OHAYOCON!!!!
"I come on back, cuz I know, though you meant to let me go, I could always be your boomerang."
Possible 2014 cosplays: MC from Persona 4, Billy from MMPR (unmorphed). I am hell-bent to go this year, even if it kills me.

#10 oldasdust

oldasdust

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 407 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

I HATE WHEN THREADS DIE A LONELY DEATH!!!!!!!!

COME TO THE DARK SIDE

we have cookies!!

#11 MamaLuffy

MamaLuffy

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

I hate missing someone who I will never see again.

#12 MamaLuffy

MamaLuffy

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

And being up all night when I have somewhere to go to today...

#13 Er1ka

Er1ka

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

I hate where I work. People there suck and the customers are effing retarded.

"A rare beauty in the North
She's the finest lady on Earth
A glance from her, the city falls
A second glance, leaves the whole nation in ruins
There is no city or nation that has been
More cherished than a beauty like this."
- "Beauty Song," from the movie: House of Flying Daggers

<3

#14 RandyDragon

RandyDragon

Thunder Saber, Battle Action!!!!!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,499 posts
  • Interests:anime: FLCL<br />manga: Evangelion<br />music: Barenaked Ladies<br />sports: Hockey

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

after numerous attempts to right the ship that is my relationship with my girlfriend, we are done once and for all.  Only good news is I don't have to move out.  I hate being single!  I suck at asking girls out.

"I come on back, cuz I know, though you meant to let me go, I could always be your boomerang."
Possible 2014 cosplays: MC from Persona 4, Billy from MMPR (unmorphed). I am hell-bent to go this year, even if it kills me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users