• Please log in to reply
2316 replies to this topic

#2281 KarasaurusRexxx

KarasaurusRexxx

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 183 posts
  • Interests:Chris Colfer. Dianna Agron. Glee. Deep Fried Pickles. Scott Pilgrim. Tumblr. Sleeping. <- Sums up every day.

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:12 AM

I'm getting to aggravated by the people who say, "Oh, well you don't like this couple? Why did you start watching this show in the first place then?" j;fkldajf;

Cosplays:

Ramona V. Flowers

#2282 The Black Knights

The Black Knights

Rock on the J9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,409 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:53 AM

That feel when people just don't get the goddamn hint

Approved Panels:

Gundam The Experience The Panel

also I make cool Attack on Titan jackets

#2283 bscar

bscar

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:18 PM

That feeling you get when a kidney stone starts to pass, but doesn't really move and you sit in agony for a week and can't do anything because you're either writhing in pain on the floor or doped up on Vicodin. Can't sleep for more than 2 hours at a time because I'm either going to the bathroom or waking up in pain. I would rather give birth; atleast they offer to numb your lower half while you're in pain.

#2284 SpasticalSyndrome

SpasticalSyndrome

Now with a Squeaker! ‎( ゚ヮ゚)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,209 posts
  • Interests:Cosplaying, Photography, Reading, Drawing, Sewing, Gaming, Watching Anime, Making Props, Playing D&D, and Magic the Gathering.

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:01 PM

I went to court today because we're sueing my dad because it says in the divorce papers he has to pay for my college, and they decided to have a continuance...in March. My school bill is already overdue, and I cant get anymore loans.

Ohayocon Cosplays for 2014
Saya Takagi - HOTD: 100% (debuted last year!), Wanderer - Journey: 75%, Koto - Kyousougiga: 35%
Plans for Later 2014(Midoricon or Sakuracon): Short Hair Clavat - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
If you can read this, comment on my profile with a sentence about something squeaky.
Attended in 2013:
Ohayocon, Midoricon
Other Cosplays planned:
Rosalia, Sinon(all the costumes!), Sachi, and GGO Kirito - SAO, Heidiemarie, Eila and Neuroi - Strike Witches , Kokonoe - Blazblue, Pascal - Tales of Graces, "Vulcanus" - Disgaea 4, Hsien-ko - Nightwarriors.

#2285 Walter Dornez

Walter Dornez

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:36 AM

I went to court, and they decided to have a continuance...in March. My school bill is already overdue, and I cant get anymore loans.

Wow i'm sorry that sucks. What other options do you have to continue school or to get money?
TO DO LIST
Get out of bed
Eat some food
Lay around
Hangout with friends
Game on down time
Feel Awesome
Go to sleep

#2286 Kyo Yuy

Kyo Yuy

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,709 posts
  • Interests:Nana Mizuki

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:01 PM

School is hard and I miss my friends.

#2287 craiken

craiken

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 323 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:01 PM

I hate resin. So damn much. Deformation here, air bubble there, small 2mm-4mm sag there. Think I'm up to my 4th priming layer and I'm still finding crap wrong with this.
Medicine makes me dream about Cthulu.
And for some odd reason, ketchup as well.

#2288 Tsugaru

Tsugaru

Resident J-Core Addict

• Staff
  • Pip
  • 4,377 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

I didn't get con plauge, but I got a super-bad cold about two weeks ago. And right now I'm just really pissed off because I had a dream that made me feel hopeless and powerless, which is quite the opposite if how I've been feeling. (being single felt bad, man..)

Cosplay: Undecided

#2289 AprilxIrene

AprilxIrene

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 586 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

Isn't it great when your General Manager treats you like a toddler....when all you wanted to do is bring an issue to her attention...so she might be able to fix it? Isn't it also great to have a GM who denies you the oppurtunity to use the bathroom because she can't/won't take orders and won't ask the hole person to take them. Or when you get yelled at to bump your timer for the drive-thru line when it's only at 107 or 92 and we're not supposed to bump it in the first place. Or the fact that the same GM doesn't even wear a headset anymore and stays in the office for most of the damn shift and then has the gall to say that she's not a lazy manager?
No signature for me thanks. I'm full. :3

#2290 Flosshilde

Flosshilde

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:51 AM

Isn't it great when your General Manager treats you like a toddler....when all you wanted to do is bring an issue to her attention...so she might be able to fix it? Isn't it also great to have a GM who denies you the oppurtunity to use the bathroom because she can't/won't take orders and won't ask the hole person to take them. Or when you get yelled at to bump your timer for the drive-thru line when it's only at 107 or 92 and we're not supposed to bump it in the first place. Or the fact that the same GM doesn't even wear a headset anymore and stays in the office for most of the damn shift and then has the gall to say that she's not a lazy manager?

Sounds like yay...

I hate how I move into a new state and I decide to live in the one area with the least amount of anything fun occurring... (airsoft,anime clubs, people who like either, etc...)

#2291 Atilahunt

Atilahunt

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:55 AM

what really irks me is a department that suppostly is mature enough to be unsupervise while they work, but behave like spoil childrens and selfish trying to spend most of the day by doing as little amount of work as possible even though the labor is not physically streneous or overly demanding...aka lazy people i work with on a daily basis. I would go all donnald trump and "you're fire" people if Ic ould.
Ohayocon 2010 facebook photo album
the quotes are immortalized in my "about me" page
Atila hunt's anime list
May the curd be with youlet the crust guide you
COSPLAYS 2011:
QUOTE (doaberuko @ Jan 16 2011, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:blink: wow, I've been thinking Benson was a girl for nearly a month now....

GOING STEAMPUNK
OFF-TOPIC IS OFF-TOPIC FOR A REASON!

#2292 The Black Knights

The Black Knights

Rock on the J9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,409 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

being me is suffering that's basically all I have to say

Approved Panels:

#2293 michigami

michigami

Attendee

• Staff
  • Pip
  • 320 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

That feeling you get when a kidney stone starts to pass, but doesn't really move and you sit in agony for a week and can't do anything because you're either writhing in pain on the floor or doped up on Vicodin. Can't sleep for more than 2 hours at a time because I'm either going to the bathroom or waking up in pain.

I would rather give birth; atleast they offer to numb your lower half while you're in pain.

how about getting food poisoning, having it clear up, then getting deathly ill the next day and going to the hospital, only to be told that the vomiting from the food poisoning knocked a gallstone that you didn't know was even there loose and it's blocked your pancreas... and now it's infected AND you're in sugar crash from vomiting all day, and you get super happy emergency surgery. ooh, and the most fun part? the doctor telling you after surgery that if you'd waited a few hours longer to come in to the ER, you'd have been dead. All this the week before Tekkoshocon, and i was already booked to sell in Artist's Alley.

sooo, after a week in the hospital, one week in pitt for con in a wheelchair and on drugs, then two more weeks recovering with friends because 3rd floor bedroom and 2nd floor bathroom are a bad combination for someone who already walks with a cane and going sideways thanks to vicodin after abdominal surgery down a flight of stairs is not a good idea, and finally arriving home to sleep in mah own bed and snuggle my cat who missed me, the neighbor's cat mauled me a week later, sending me BACK to the hospital.

i had commissions to finish that i can't do because my left hand is still 2 weeks later wrapped from elbow to knuckles in gauze and bandages and being doused with peroxide and antibiotics daily to clear out the infection. (yes, little known fact, cat's mouths are designed to KILL THINGS, they're carnivores, and carry enough bad bacteria to take out most small creatures by blood toxicity, not to mention the tongue they love you with is also their toilet paper. X_X they're still snuggly and nice, but he's not, he mauled 3 of us in one incident.)

most fun two months of my life right here.

eh, at least my other cat decided to have her kittens the day i left for tekkoshocon, so i missed most of the grossness that my roomate dealt with helping birth them. but they're so adorable. <3 3 girls and a boy, all so fuzzeh and toddling around the apartment now until they're old enough to go to their new homes.

http://shiningamimax...deviantart.com/
Click here for my Etsy shop full of geeky goodness.
--------
CON SCHEDULE:
Jan 30th - Feb 1 2015 Columbus, oh - http://www.ohayocon.org/
April 2015 Pittsburgh, pa- http://www.tekkoshocon.com/

Dec 5-7th Pittsburgh, Pa- http://www.sangawaproject.com/

---
Yes, I'm an InfoMoogle, and proud of it for several years running.

#2294 reb2380

reb2380

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

I hate morons on the road who are unfamiliar with the area, and are trying to find a certain restaurant on a street lined with about six of em, and by doing so, alter between hitting their brakes and using their turn signals at each driveway till they find their destination. Quit continuing to brake and confuse all the motorists behind you, and if you pass the driveway, simply turn around. Complete retards who leave their car running and unattended in the middle of the lane, on a two lane road, causing a pile up of lord knows how many vehicles. Really? Somebody drive away with it, quick. Some idiots need to just be taught a valuable lesson.

#2295 The Black Knights

The Black Knights

Rock on the J9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,409 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

the forums have died, it's official I can't even be bothered to keep them alive anymore Good night to ye, Ohayo forums. I knew ye well and for a long time. Now I don't even know if I'll be at this con next year. It was fun while it lasted though.

Approved Panels:

#2296 Atilahunt

Atilahunt

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:30 AM

the forums have died, it's official

I can't even be bothered to keep them alive anymore

Good night to ye, Ohayo forums. I knew ye well and for a long time. Now I don't even know if I'll be at this con next year. It was fun while it lasted though.

that sucks about as much as if Yamucha and Raditz where to perform a fusion and the equivalent power was the new suckage defining level.
Ohayocon 2010 facebook photo album
the quotes are immortalized in my "about me" page
Atila hunt's anime list
May the curd be with youlet the crust guide you
COSPLAYS 2011:
QUOTE (doaberuko @ Jan 16 2011, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:blink: wow, I've been thinking Benson was a girl for nearly a month now....

GOING STEAMPUNK
OFF-TOPIC IS OFF-TOPIC FOR A REASON!

#2297 Upbeat-Pariah

Upbeat-Pariah

Self-proclaimed Ruler of the Forums

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7,264 posts
  • Interests:Anime, video games, chess, skiing, no-lifing this forum, etc.

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

Good night to ye, Ohayo forums. I knew ye well and for a long time. Now I don't even know if I'll be at this con next year. It was fun while it lasted though.

You'll be back. You ALWAYS come back.
This is my Facebook.

QUOTE (The Black Knights @ Oct 15 2010, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let it be known that Upbeat-Pariah is now a Brendan, as he has begun his Training in the Ways of Manly Screaming, and because Facebook won't let me go back to it for some reason.

QUOTE (The Black Knights @ Oct 22 2010, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^Is my Beloved Son

#2298 Spinzaku1190

Spinzaku1190

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5,803 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:13 PM

I wish it was as active as it was in 2008-2009 and actually fun.
Follow me on twitter and watch my rise to MMA stardom!

http://twitter.com/TonyBellaMMA

#2299 SpasticalSyndrome

SpasticalSyndrome

Now with a Squeaker! ‎( ゚ヮ゚)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1,209 posts
  • Interests:Cosplaying, Photography, Reading, Drawing, Sewing, Gaming, Watching Anime, Making Props, Playing D&amp;D, and Magic the Gathering.

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:41 PM

Sooo since my last vent up there, After I got back from the con, my mom started calling me on a daily basis while I was at college saying she was going to kill herself, and I've seen her with a gun to her head before and had to stop her then so it was freaking me out. It eventually caused so much stress that I had to withdraw from school and go home. Which made me lose what little financial aid I had and now I owe 7000 dollars, before I can go back to school and soon I'll have to start paying loans for being out of school for 6 months. So when I came back, first thing I started looking for a job. Couldn't find one. Then when I was out one day my brother dug though all my stuff, and when I asked him about it he grabbed me by the hair and dragged my head to the ground and started kicking me in the head, and kicking me in the stomach and leg if I tried to get up, and he continued doing so until I stopped trying. Which my mom didn't care, and so my boyfriends family came to get me and while I was at their house healing my mom called and said she gave my room to my brother. So at that point I had no home to go back to and I lived at my boyfriends house instead of his parents. Finally got a job. Had to listen to my one coworker whine about everything while I worked. Then she would sit and talk to people instead of working, and then came back to me complaining about how we were getting behind and it was all my fault, and then she had me open boxes which I was also apparently slow at so she told me to just throw the boxes in the cart that we put empty boxes in, then the supervisor came by and made me take them all out and put them back in neatly and I got yelled at again for not doing my job. Which the team leader said I was actually doing better than most people that had worked there for years. So I asked to be moved to another line, and was told I wasn't important enough, and then they moved someone else who had just started, that talked all the time, and threw the stuff around, to the open position that I had been trying for the entire time I'd been working there to get moved to. So I quit. I spent every penny I made on rent and food, even though I was only asked to pay half the rent for one month, I payed for 2 months, and bought tons of food. Ever since then I've been looking actively for another job, and even though this month was one of the months I had payed for, and my boyfriend makes tons of money that he just blows on stupid stuff, he's kicking me out tomorrow, because he can't support me, and I've asked all my friends if I can stay with them and either, they avoid replying, cant help, or flat out tell me they weren't serious when they said they would help whenever I needed it, even though I always do everything in my power to help them, and no one in my family will help. The real kicker is, 3 days from now, two days after I'll be homeless, it'll be my birthday. I guess I'll have fun turning 19 in a ditch. Oh, and my mom is dropping the aforementioned court case.

Ohayocon Cosplays for 2014
Saya Takagi - HOTD: 100% (debuted last year!), Wanderer - Journey: 75%, Koto - Kyousougiga: 35%
Plans for Later 2014(Midoricon or Sakuracon): Short Hair Clavat - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
If you can read this, comment on my profile with a sentence about something squeaky.
Attended in 2013:
Ohayocon, Midoricon
Other Cosplays planned:
Rosalia, Sinon(all the costumes!), Sachi, and GGO Kirito - SAO, Heidiemarie, Eila and Neuroi - Strike Witches , Kokonoe - Blazblue, Pascal - Tales of Graces, "Vulcanus" - Disgaea 4, Hsien-ko - Nightwarriors.

#2300 The Black Knights

The Black Knights

Rock on the J9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21,409 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

I have worked not even two weeks and already my job has stopped caring about me.

Approved Panels:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users