Photo

When will Dealers' info for 2013 be available?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 kittensightings

kittensightings

Attendee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

So,...here we are at November, we are a little OVER two months late on a response of who, if any, have gotten into the dealers room. I have issued several emails to the info contact, the the dealers contact, posted at this forum, twitter, I have emailed both representatives that handled the dealers room last year, that ironically, handled getting all emails to us ON TIME. I love Ohayocon, for us, it's a convention that sets my yearly revenue goals up. I don't want to miss it if I can. But waiting this long to inform your Dealers, ignore them, and essentially let us hope and pray we can book a hotel room in time this late is unprofessional and is reflecting poorly on you guys. I, among many others whom I see are not getting any word, have waited patiently long enough. I have been as professional, courteous, and nice as I can about the horrible lack of professionalism of,...whoever...the person is in charge of the Dealers. I have gone as far as to even offer assistance, to no avail. The only response I ever seem to get are from other Dealers who are just as mystified. You are painting a VERY different image than I remember for 2012 and I REALLY want to be a part of it, even if it means me having to publicly come here and say something and risk me not getting a table to get all the other Dealers a notice, well,...I guess I'll take that initiative and risk. Ohayocon is BIG enough that this should NEVER need to happen. This is our livelihood. Please, treat that with some respect for us and let us know here, or via to our personal emails asap. Way past due time, Ohayocon. Time to step it up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users